We are looking for candidates for funded Post-Doctoral Fellow
positions at the Electrical and Computer Science Department, Khalifa
University, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
The research project focuses on wireless sensor networks (WSN) and
internet of things (IoT). The start date is immediate.
Qualifications and personal qualities:
- The applicant must hold a PhD degree or the equivalent in Computer
Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Communication
Engineering, or equivalent, from a top university.
- Strong publication records in prestigious journals.
- Knowledge and experience in wireless communications and networking protocols.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
What we offer:
- Developing real-world systems and conducting experiments on these systems.
- Publications in prestigious international conferences and journals.
- Laboratory space and equipment to conduct competitive research.
- Opportunities to collaborate with scientists in academia and industry.
- Very competitive salary in funded positions.
If you are interested, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) your
CV with a list of publications.